Sunday, February 22, 2009

oscar sunday how perfect!





people..... its the oscars!!!! I am so excited its a wintery storm today..no guilt for planning a full day around the tube so i can take in all the red carpet interviews..fashion..and maybe some gossip too! lets see if Brangelina blows off ryan seacrest again...!
i pulled what i would like my stylist to bring to my luxury suite hotel room to dress me in, if i were going..and if i looked like these beautiful ladies!
what would be your favorite looks from the years past?

images via style.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I have to say is Robert Pattinson and Natalie Portman- she may be the only one I could be ok with hi going out with

rikshaw design said...

re-read what you wrote..i think you are missing a letter "m"
he is single you know..hot!