Monday, August 31, 2009

back to school


image here

so last week i was going to clean up the mess..its still around and i feel like even worse..there is something about the change of seasons that gets me in the mood for an overhaul...i have "back to school fever" except, a new trapper keeper isn't going to fix things..i need to clear out old magazines, switch my office around, get new office supplies, get my haircut/highlighted, exercise regularly, clean out the fridge, change my inspiration board around, go to the dentist,dermatologist, ect..
its like i got back from summer camp and i need to get ready for school to start..

image here


1 comments:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Welcome to my life! 1,000 things to do and no time to do it...how does this happen? I have a stack of the new magazines waiting to be read or put away or tossed (never, that would be tragic) or...? Such a disaster!
XX Kate "the NEO-trad"