Tuesday, November 3, 2009

eddie in richmond!

eddie's home in the country in NY
at least we have the same blue boots!
eddie and jaithan
images above from lonnymag


calling all virginian's..the fabulous Eddie Ross will be there, at an event hosted by R:home magazine at the VA Historical Society, telling the audience how to make your holiday entertaining fabulous. this guy had me in hysterics during every episode of Top Design...and now he is the House Beautiful guy, and HG tv style guru.
I am so bummed to not be in my home town for this, but for those of you who can go..please meet him and fill me in on all his ideas, plus i want details on his fantastic wardrobe!...jealous!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're very sweet; thank you!!!! When will we get to meet in person!?

xo
Eddie

l.alden said...

I was so bummed to have missed the event as well! Glad I found your blog... if only sooner though! I didn't know Richmond was your home town. I was a VCU IDES grad, needless to say, I love (and really miss) Richmond!