Thursday, February 4, 2010

foot fetish

i was looking through some of my favorites in my photo collections and many of them are feet..?i am drawn to feet? i don't really like other peoples feet..but well photographed, they have a ton of emotion..i have created little personas for my feet..enjoy..

image from here
olivia: where are they? i am soooo ready to get this girls weekend on!

image here
adaire: its a hot one today! got my lemonade, now ready for the farmers market..

image here
tess: it happened! it happened to me!

image here
clementine: i think he is looking at me? pretend to read your magazine..ohh goodness here he comes....

image here
eloise: brrr..i am freezing...got a bunch to get done at work today..where is the bus?

image here
finley: this guy isn't that bad..this wedding is going to be a good one!

image here
delilah: ahhhh its perfect, everything is perfect..

image here
catherine: yummm yummm

1 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Frenchie dripping in antique jewels. OH MY LORD. I'm going to dress Alfie in vintage jewels---he'll be such a little queen. John will kill me---whatevs. XO