Tuesday, March 16, 2010

you aint seen anything yet..

after i mentioned my bra fiasco a few posts down..i decided i had to tell you about the most lovely lingerie line, cosabella, i am sure you all are already fans but i am telling you the soft bra..mine in a coral colorway..is the softest most comfortable splurge of my lifetime..no support..i don't care its just soft and comfy..

and then to see they have designed a line for the sex and the city crew...what?! the soft bra is of course part of the miranda collection, I like to think or wish myself to be more of a carrie-girl..but who really cares they are all so fabu...j'adore dahhhlings..!

in case you haven't seen the trailer for Sex and the City 2..get ready to fall outta your chair with excitement..click here


3 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

I just saw your pregnant comment on Habitually Chic and spit out my milk. Thanks for that. You're freaking hilarious. Oh and must try out these bras. Coral---so cute.

rikshaw design said...

oh so glad you saw that..i wasn't even exaggerating in the slightest! get the bra..amazingly soft!

Laura Bear said...

yea! fun!