Thursday, April 1, 2010

eat.pray.love

image from vanity fair



i saw this preview and i got teary..maybe its that every film miss. julia shows up in it hits me..(except for valentines day--that stunk) I am thinking more along the lines of notting hill..anyway..
i am not much of a reader, but i read this book cover to cover and fast not wanting it to end & I read it at the right time in my life..and now seeing that julia will be the lead character...well lets just say i will be at the theatre alone with a box of tissues..

i am missing adventure..i want to plan a trip back to india again for work but also for some exploring..maybe stay at an ashram and learn to meditate like Elizabeth did..those were funny parts..i have done the EAT part just fine..need to do some PRAYING and some find some LOVE..

4 comments:

Christina Elaine said...

Can't wait for the movie
India sounds amazing... I went to Cairo for design research next stop India.... I don't want to get sick though....

Thanks for the post

meezo said...

I will be sitting infront of you at the movie. I read this book twice and loved every word. I can hardly wait.

bsmithhill said...

I am also excited! Love this book so much!

fric and frac said...

I still haven't read this book - I think I will have to check it out after hearing how much you liked it! Sounds like the setting of the movie will be gorgeous!