Thursday, April 22, 2010

schlep

my life has been a schlep fest for a while now...and it is the LEAST glamourous part of starting your own biz..but probably the most rewarding because you have touched, sealed, repacked, labeled, and loaded every single bit of it....and its soooo physical..massage please..
thanks to a great team of 'ladies' for keeping the train a chuggin..
i look like i am on the verge of exhaustion tears..calgon.....take me away....


sadie is a master shrink wrapper and sooo upset i posted this..
i think she looks cute !

4 comments:

HAMPTON HOSTESS said...

I know how you feel! But how exciting for you to have your own business-its a wonderful thing!

the Neo-Traditionalist said...

oh my word! are those all being unpacked??? or repacked??? holy smokes catherine. that's a whole lotta inventory, yippee! xo

StylishBird said...

Oh my god...look at all those boxes!!! You must be completely exhausted.

ChampagneMaker said...

i'm gonna get me something out of one of those boxes :) now i see why you are so bushed. please don't feel like you have to reply to my email in this century!! i've got plenty to do. you get some shut-eye! (or at least that massage!)