Sunday, April 11, 2010

sunday sentiments

image here

unless you follow me on twitter, you have no idea that i pulled my neck out on wednesday and haven't had full range of motion since. it was kind of funny the first day because i couldn't stand up, holding my chin up hurt..i was saying i was like joan cusack from 16 candles...well anyway i don't want to bore you with the painful details...but it got me thinking...
as my neck is improving everyday with pain pills and muscle relaxers...
how lucky i am to have my health....i never really appreciate the ability to walk, type this post, hold my chin up...and now i do.

happy sunday folks!

3 comments:

carrie said...

I tend to do this about once per year ;). and accupuncture fixes it right up, like within an hour i'm good as new. let me know if you'd like abigail's info, she's on the eastside and worth her weight in gold :). feel better!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

Glad you're feeling better!!!! xo

Joslyn said...

oh that's no fun at all!!!!!
feel better lady...i'm thinking of you!