Monday, September 13, 2010

bearded babe

went to see the uber talented ray lamontagne this weekend, and i gotta be honest i was worried the show was going to make me weep the entire time..you see, this guy slays me..but his new album was quite upbeat and he only made me tear up once (well actually just a few times "forever my friend", "jolene")..he is super shy and dressed like an actor from the movie young guns..if he is in your neck of the woods check him out, you will love....
here is a tasting of his new stuff, its gotta country tone.....yummmmmm:



happy monday...

5 comments:

Alex said...

i love ray! been listening for years and wanting to go see him live forever!

http://dreamsandjeans.wordpress.com

Milk and Honey Home said...

I love your music posts. I bought me a latte and his new CD at starbucks today. Oh, how I love him...and do you know his story. Read how he got into music...you will really cry.

Fern and Feather said...

oh I would LOVE to see him!! and dying to here the new album! oxo

chelsea said...

i love this! blog idea: post a playlist of your current fav's. i love your music taste!

Anonymous said...

I saw Ray a few years ago and his "Hold you in my arms" was my first dance song at my wedding. LOVE his music...but I gotta be honest....his show was lacking. He doesn't have a good stage presence, I felt like he was terrified of the audience. Maybe he's getting more comfortable performing live. I do really, really love his music though.