Tuesday, April 26, 2011

coco loco


coconut is one of my favorite things..always has.. always will be..i had a coconut birthday cake at all my birthdays, my friends weren't loving that..i ate it all up!
recently i received this yummy rich lotion from a friend and everytime i wear it, and i mean everytime i get people telling me "i smell so good"

kevita..i like this version of coconut water because it has effervescence in it, so its more soda like! it is on the sweet side.
buy any of these hair products at your local drugstores and you will smell like the beach.

haven't met a coconut cupcake i didn't like.

6 comments:

Maddalena said...

lovely!

Nicolle said...

Awesome post today!!!! Love coconut
nicolle
www.jackandsalma.com

fantastic said...

i've never known a person to love coconut as much as I do ;) I've yet to try KeVita, so I'll be keeping an eye out for those!

la la Lovely said...

I am with you... coconut all the way. Coconut ice cream was/is always my fav.
xo Trina

travelkate said...

I'm right there with you on the coconut...it's my favorite! I have to try this line!

Claire Gibson King said...

I adore coconut! Some times I wear Hawaiian Tropics 15 sunscreen during the winter and really all the time just so I will smell like the beach and coconut!