Wednesday, January 2, 2013

new year, new me....?


 from here
 from here
from here

happy new year!
this time of year we are flooded with resolution lists, new ways to change bad habits and become a healthier & happier you. and yes i am such a sucker for the "new year, New ME" mantra, its nice to have a clean slate and start fresh! (gimmicky some say...but i find it motivating)
I have already downloaded apps to track calories, looking into some cardio classes..and researching pedometers and new workout sneaks.
I would like to plan better this year, why wait? (because i am a serious procrastinator) but living with someone who isn't makes me want to plan my year out commit and book trips now.
I went through my recipe binder and threw out all the fattening ones and organized the healthier recipes--no excuses lots of of healthy options to inspire tasty eating.
I would like to tackle some projects at the house (organize garage, sell crap, complete the living room-so it makes me happy everytime i come home, create a better dog leash station, install some lighting)

I like some of the resolutions above like:
-host a dinner party
-build something
-enjoy a night on the town all dressed up..seriously I live so close to SF why am i not doing this once a month?
-remember birthdays (this is impossible for me..seriously i forget my mom's! i am TERRIBLE with dates which is probably why i am bad with booking trips)

Hope you had a nice holiday and are ready for the new year ahead....onward and upward people!




0 comments: