Wednesday, May 5, 2010

what's next? with Fern & Feather

I think i found Alexis' blog, Fern & Feather through a comment on someone elses blog..well i heart it so much! she takes great photography of her trips, kids parties, and its a visual delight to my everyday...here are her suggestions for Rikshaw:

Catherine you are so sweet to ask "what would I do?"...
First I must say that I love everything that you do and I don't think that you are missing a thing. Every item you sell compliments your line perfectly. So with that said my two suggestions are 100% selfish because I would love to buy these two goodies made with your gorgeous block print fabrics {wink}.

Photobucket

#1 - a baby sling. I loved my baby sling so much but would have loved it even more with some yellow or blue Rikshaw paisleys all over it.



Photobucket

#2 - a changing pad. Henry is almost 2 and I still take mine everywhere with me + I have one in his room because we don't have a changing table. It is so nice to have one that you can fold up and wipe down {if you can make it plasticized} or wash.

good luck Catherine... I can not wait to see what is next for Rikshaw!

ox, Alexis

{photos: Serena & Lily, Maya Wrap, Dwell Baby, Kushies}

3 comments:

Gwen Driscoll said...

I can't wait to check out this blog, new to me. Hope you are well.

G

Tamara said...

couldn't agree more with alexis' suggestions! headed to her blog now...

ChampagneMaker said...

Oh, the sling!!! YES!!! I turned my buddies @ Cottage Chic in Charlotte onto Rikshaw...they said they ordered, wonder if it has arrived... but I know they'll add a sling if you made that. I can't wait to see the baby stuff in their shop. It's one of the cutest, most well-edited boutiques in Charlotte. They'll love the Kurta when it's available too!

Also, I've fallen in love with the Fern & Feather blog!! Thanks for THAT! xov