Monday, May 10, 2010

what's next? with a lovely being

Fallon, from a lovely being blog, is such a joy to get to every week on my blog roll..great images, great writing, and her 'behind the curtain' series is fantastic! here are her suggestions:

Catherine,
I can't tell you how fun it is to play designer! After brainstorming for a bit, here is what i came up with:
I would Love to see an orange Taj Duvet and Shams added to your gorgeous home collection. A features editor at House Beautiful recently tweeted that he thought, "orange was so 2009." I couldn't disagree more! Orange is classic, and can be so chic and adult (just look at Hermรจs!)

Has anyone suggested Rikshaw Lingerie? A camisole and panty set in any one of your prints would be darling!

And finally, you have bedding...but what about Rikshaw wallpaper + upholstery fabric to match? I think it would be so cute! And Definitely not too overwhelming because your prints are soft. Perfect for the nursery.

thank you for asking me to help with this series! I am loving everyone's suggestions. So excited to see what direction Rikshaw design takes next.
xo
Fallon

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Fallon's blog, her ideas are great!