Tuesday, May 4, 2010

whats next? with Simplified Bee

Cristin's blog, Simplified Bee is full of organizational tips with a clean design sense, i actually feel clean after i read her blog everyday...and i envy how she pulls it all together..here are her suggestions for Rikshaw (and one is already happening mid-May!!)


1. One trend in baby & children's room is a canopy above the bed. Would love to see a not too taylored canopy in a fun Rikshaw print.
2. Love the baby Rikshaw tunics! Why not make them for mommy too?
3. The Morrocan pouf is so whimsical and functional - would love to see some in a Rikshaw print like taj boudoirs monkey print.
Thanks for including me and look forward to see what you come up with.

4 comments:

Cristin // Simplified Bee said...

Yippee - so fun to be a part of this! You could add a "vote" for you favorite in the sidebar of your blog for your readers... just a thought.

xo,
cristin

Britt said...

I cannot wait till the tunics are ready! So wonderful!

Unknown said...

i totally support the pouf concept! and i love cristin's idea for a vote :) so happy i found your blog and your work today!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving this series. I'm totally on board with all of the suggestions made my Simplified Bee. If I had to pick one...it would definitely be adult tunics!! I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat to see what's next for Rickshaw Designs.