Monday, November 22, 2010

gift guide: Pretty Mommy


I'm a huge holiday procrastinator...seriously one of those girls you see aimlessly wandering the mall at 3pm Christmas Eve looking stressed and frazzled...so when Catherine asked me for my top five gifts I was actually going to give I panicked a little - sure ask me for the gifts I'd like to receive - no problemo...but having ideas for other people before Thanksgiving - Yikes! So, hopefully this will be the start of a new holiday tradition - planning ahead...


For my little munchkin - a new Tamar Mogendorff piece to add to her collection - aren't the lambs sweet?


For Ma Mere - a Clare Vivier clutch to throw in the La Trop I gave her for her b-day...(it's good to have a daughter with a shop, no?)



For my Grammy - who is always cold - even in Austin, Tx - a cozy Matta Nadissa Shawl in turquoise to match her eyes...
Dream Collective Oval Beaded Earrings for all my favorite gal pals...


and for my nieces - and fellow J Crew addicts - a little something sweet & sparkly from crewcuts...

*******************************
thanks Michelle! She has a wonderful blog, Pretty Mommy, and many of the items she listed above you can buy right from her perfectly edited shop!...2nd time the Claire V bags have appeared..is it a sign? I think I need one!


5 comments:

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Love Michelle's blog. Great picks!

kayce hughes said...

fun list!
PS We have lots of giveaways at my blog this week.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Definitely a sign...just added Claire V bag to my wishlist!

paula said...

I will take it all!

Unknown said...

Oh the lambs- cutest things I have seen in quite some time!