Tuesday, November 30, 2010

gift guide: style curator

Gifting is one of my favorite past times-here are my picks for the holiday season!

For the Travelista

Louis Vuitton 2011 European City Guide Box Set

John Robshaw Luggage Tag

J Crew Snakeskin Passport Cover


For the Fashonista

YSL Arty Ring

Kendall Conrad Snakeskin Cosmetic Case

Madewell Scarf


For The Decorista

William Yeoward Tatiana Hurricane

Bone Inlay Box

Peter Dunham for Natural Curiosities Circles Art Print

Happy Gifting!


*******************
thanks Michal! holy bonanza list! yes...i would like one of each!! if you haven't check out michal's blog...its full of lots of goodies..here it is style curator



2 comments:

Amanda Teal said...

I literally want everything in this post! Michal has the best taste!

designchic said...

Great ideas...see a few things I might like for myself too!!