Tuesday, February 22, 2011

things on my mind


i have been a bad blogger these days..but i am swamped..really i am! i cannot catch up to save my life. yesterday i was thinking about the piles on my desk, floor and all surrounding surfaces and it stressed me out so much i decided to go for a walk because i don't know where to begin. does this ever happen to you....?
my sweet Nana would have said "honey, thank your lucky stars you are as busy as you are!"
i am thankful but a couple more hours in the day would be nice..

anyway the following are random tid bits spotted around that i adore..

image gucci westman at fashion week

signet rings....mixed with diamond bands even better. my mom and my dad both where their rings, i want to get mine fixed and start wearing it again

ohh olivia, modeling for tibi..seriously you stop me in my tracks with your perfect pout and figure..i must have and need that BELT way more than you!

the bhldn line, the new wedding line from anthropologie has some beautiful dreamy dresses...this Eyelet one made me swoon..

6 comments:

Nicolle said...

Catherine, I hear ya sista. I have been non stop with jack & salma since my GOOP coverage last Thursday. I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 5am today just to do work. You should see my piles!!! Thanks for your post, it was a treat!

:)nicolle
www.jackandsalma.com

Unknown said...

I absolutely know what you're talking about. It's like the walls start to cave in and you just have to "go." I hope your walk did you some good. The new line looks great. And your Nana's right:)

courteneykay said...

I do know what you are talking about. I freeze up when I get to that point and end up not being productive at all.

Designwali said...

totally feel the same way...i feel everything around me is piling up and I'm stuck.

Ryland Witt said...

I LOVE the wedding dress...love it!

Unknown said...

Did you ever wait tables? This is what I call "in the weeds" ugh! and I feel like that 90% of the time!! Trying to be proactive about it but right there with ya...(and I would love to just take off on a walk instead but it's been too freezing here) Hope you have a more relaxing week ahead of you...(and comforting to know that girls with awesome businesses like yours still get overwhelmed too)
xoxo