Monday, April 18, 2011

yummm

When it comes to cooking..the majority of the time i need inspiration..i can't read a single cookbook unless it has pretty pictures (hence Ina Garten..is my fav) the other night at one of the Rikshaw Trunk Shows, Elizabeth came in and introduced herself and told me she had a blog so i told her to send me a link...its called Sophisticated Pie it is filled with delicious images and easy to understand recipes for the cook-challenged, that would be me.

this would be a cauliflower fennel and parmesan cake...savory delish !
grilled red leaf salad with blood oranges and pistachios
vegetable pot pie...umm how delish and cozy does this look!
i adore her organized meatless monday recipes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, you're killing me! That salad looks incredible! Actually, it all does...

carlee {deliciously organized} said...

yum! pot pie. haven't had one in forever. looks delish :)

cream suits said...

Oh nice i think that so very delicious what is that on the top of the pie it its onion?yummy i want to taste that one.when i see that pie i feel hungry.i want to eat that heheh.good presentation and great idea for that vegetable pie. it's feel me hungry.i hope someday my mother make me one just like that Sophisticated Pie. i want to try that one.