Tuesday, February 21, 2012

life lately

well i am back from a fun filled week in the mountains and my family came all the way from VA to join in the winter wonderland festivities! It was so fun having them out here, lots of laughs and memories that will last a long time. I did have a mental meltdown when i was mistakenly put on "the summit" lift..i literally cried and slid down that drop on my butt--i am not much of a skier, more about apres ski-time!
i did come back with the worst cold of the year..been laid up sneezing and coughing my lungs out, i am trying to get rested and well....next week is our big photoshoot!! its going to be amazing, the crew, models are so great!! and then we are launching all our new fun spring /summer online beginning of march!! whoohoo!

me and my girl..this shot makes me teary I love her so much!


2 comments:

Liz said...

You look like a super model! I love Jumby too....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful girls!

xo kit