Thursday, May 6, 2010

whats next? with The Zhush

I found the blog the zhush from comments on other blogs and i am so happy i did..her witty blog with fashionable finds and her posting on a random chanel item every week, like a chanel cupcake, leaves me giddy! here are her suggestions for rikshaw:

Hi! Sue from The Zhush here.
When Catherine contacted me and asked if I would be willing to help her think of some new design ideas for her beautiful block printed cotton fabrics, I jumped at the idea. As a big fan of the Rikshaw Design Line of children's clothing and accessories, (and the not soon enough kurtas for women), I knew thinking of some cute ideas for this California Boho inspired company would be a lot of fun.

the fabrics are so great and inspiring, it took no time at all!
Here is what I would love to see:
fabric photo frames
lavender fabric sachets
cotton napkins and coaster sets

To help visualize this, I found a bunch of great inspiration photos of at Martha Stewart's site (of course)

frames
sachets
napkins
coasters

And one last idea! Due to my love for silhouettes, I remembered a particular post i did on them, and had to include this image as well!

6 comments:

Design Darling said...

love her blog and love these ideas :)

SogniSorrisi said...

Love The Zhush! Some great ideas.

The Buzz said...

What great ideas from the lovely Sue! And such taste, too...

Cristin said...

Napkins and placemats! Yes!

Marija said...

Okay first I thought...NAPKINS! Yes! Yes! Yes! But now I'm going... SILHOUETTES!! YES YES YES!!!!!! Great ideas from a lady with loads of style (and one of my fave bloggers!) ;)

The Shiny Pebble said...

Love the silhouettes. These are particularly good, but I can see dogs and children's silhouettes with the fun collored fabrics you all have.