Monday, September 27, 2010

a mai tai please


image from here

calling all potential franchise owners! this franchise will ACTUALLY make you money..
its called the dry bar, its been blogged about a bunch and has an impressive list of devotees in Los angeles area..now we need one in SF stat...or what about in the south where the humidity crushes your hair?
the concept is simple..just walk in and for $35 you can order a list of cocktail inspired blow outs, in a beautiful setting..i love having my hair blown dry because i NEVER do it myself..(i am a wash n'go kind of gal)..but i would certainly do this all the time because it feels so good..and makes you feel pretty and pulled together..!
image from here

12 comments:

Erica Cook said...

Oh I love this place. While we're at it... a dry bar would be greatly appreciated up here in Calgary too. Happy Monday!

Kalee said...

A big "Yes, Please" for the humidity prone south! What a fabulous thing!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

oh and one in London please?

Heather said...

Best idea I have heard in a LOOOONNNNG time. fabulous...and it's only $35.

Dressing On The Side said...

after a blow out I can go for DAYS without doing ANYTHING to my hair except loving it.

ASHLEY said...

OH I LOVE THIS. Love the mai tai :)

MARISA {Vinyasa Mama} said...

this is the best idea i've ever heard of! why didn't i think of that?!

Unknown said...

Shut it! So clever AND amazing. We need one here in San Diego! I hate drying my own hair - I need this stat!

Unknown said...

Totally genius!!

The Glam Lamb said...

its a fantastic place! Ive been! So gooood! I recommend every city getting one!

The Neo-Traditionalist said...

This is amazing!!! What a smart business plan. Wish I had long hair now : (

xx

paula said...

YES! most definitely needed in the south.