Thursday, November 18, 2010

gift guide: happenstance

Well, it's that time of year and I couldn't be more excited to share my gift giving list with you!

1. These cute t-shirts from ando and friends are perfect for my nieces and nephews.
2. An Elva Fields necklace is the perfect, classy gift for mom (or me;).
3. These socks have an elastic arch support that Eric is going to love for skateboarding.
4. My son is going to look so cute in this Patagonia for J.Crew down sweater.
5. My dad will love these boardshorts for his annual surf trip to Costa Rica.
6. For the kids of family friends. This sparkly bunny is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
7. For the friend that aspires to be crafty, the knitting starter kit from Wool and the Gang!
8. The perfect, cozy beanie from Brixton for my brother.
9. Frame with pic of the kids for the in-laws.
10. My daughter loves cozy sleepwear.
Well, it's that time of year and I couldn't be more excited to share my gift giving list with you!

**************************************
thanks haydee for participating! I love this gal, her blog, happenstance, is such a joy to read and is UBER-hip, and always tells me something i need to check out, read, stare at... love it! its so refreshing!

5 comments:

kayce hughes said...

Fun goodies. I love to see what people have on their lists!

Sarah Engel said...

such adorable goodies. I have to buy a few gifts for new babies and mommies. So this is just perfect. thanks! xo

Amanda Teal said...

I love your picks! I actually bought that frame about an hour ago...great minds! x

Kristen said...

oh wow, these are GREAT selections!! i may have to jump on a purchase of that sequined bunny - too cute!

Jessie said...

Love the frame. And, of course, Elva Fields can do no wrong!