Friday, November 26, 2010

gift guide: pink wallpaper

Hey this is Shannon from Pink Wallpaper. I was so excited when Catherine asked me to participate in her holiday gift ideas....i think i cheated and posted more then 5 though.....whoops!

love, love the held dear ring from anthopologie....i think she needs to land on my other hand :)

these calendars from claire nereim are fabulous and would be perfect gifts! i really want one of these to frame in my kitchen!!
my little man sports these pants from mini boden and they are cute as a button...if you have a baby boy, he needs these!

if you have a daughter, birdie's big girl shoes is the BEST book. the illustrations are drool worthy! and what future fashionista doesn't want a sparkly bow headband and grosgrain ribbon ballet flats?!!

Thanks for asking me to participate Catherine...hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and of course- best of luck shopping :)

****************************************
thanks shannon for participating! love those calendars and that ring may be a surprise i give myself. great list!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Going to have to check out that book! Thanks Shannon :)

Christina Elaine said...

I love love the calendars....

xxxx
CEO