Saturday, November 27, 2010

gift guide: going starfishing

I was thrilled to be invited back this year for Rikshaw's Gift Guide!
I don't know if it has been New England's perfect Summer followed by this gorgeous Fall, but I am still in denial that it is nearly December!
That being said, I am quite behind in my shopping...
Decorating always gets me in the mood though, and this first Christmas in our new home has me super excited to make it extra special.
My list is a little pre-Christmas round up of what I'm eyeing and buying to add sparkle to our place!

Photobucket

* this pussy willow wreath is divine and much more glamorous than the traditional greens *
* a silver milk bone ornament in honor of nellie *
* candles... candles... candles... you can never have enough! *
* oooh, wrapping! my favorite part of the holidays! christmas trees on kraft paper or a red wood grain- anything tied with velvet ribbon! *
* a fun runner for the entryway *
*add some sparkle to the couch*

Thanks so much for including me, Catherine!
I'm officially ready to cue the carols and trim the tree...
xoxo

**************************
yeah sarah! thanks for such a lovely list! everyone check out sarah's blog here and i think Jumby needs that silver dog bone! ridiculously cute!!

3 comments:

kayce hughes said...

Love the velvet ribbon!

Erin Walsh Design said...

Great ideas! I'm inspired and I haven't even started decorating for the holidays yet!

Sarah said...

thanks again, catherine!
i love being a part of this annual guide
especially because you inspire me so
all year long!

xoxo