Wednesday, November 18, 2009

my guest: Claire from StyleMe SF

A whole lot of fashion would be missing if I were to summarize style in just 5 items, which I know the world loves to do, so I'm rebelling for the sake of being thorough and well...as indulgent as the holiday season. So here are my 7 StyleMe must gift gifts :-). Hope you enjoy...

Every girl wants fur this season...Keep her warm in a fur funnel neck collar from Calypso that comes in many colors even bright fuschia and teal. Or keep her digits fabulously warm with these Toscana shearling gloves from j crew.

Girls need Holiday accessories...
I love this tinseled link necklace as well as this Piet ring both from Anthropology...fun statement holdiay chachkis.
Get her the Hoss sunglasses from VZ--they are Von Zippaliscious and only $80!
She will need something to carry so gift her this Marni slouchy suede bag (a fetish of mine) or why not a coin purse from Louis Vuitton? It's the little things that matter:-)


So I cannot help myself but these sequined shorts from Calypso are killing me--they are the new pant this winter! Pair them with these thigh highs from Jcrew for a casual fabulous look.
Lingerie is always the perfect gift and these mimi holliday undies by Damaris on net-a-porter are lovely.


AND the #1 gift I would KILL for this season
The women's R3 wetsuit from Patagonia which was even worthy of a mention in the New York times style section last month.

***************
Claire is such a breath of fresh air! she helped me with this shoot, and was amazing. If you ever have any personal style needs contact her here..thanks claire!

2 comments:

the NEO-traditionalist said...

Ahhh I want it all! Especially the tortoise VZ glasses! Adding to the Christmas list...
XX Kate

rikshaw design said...

i know aren't those the best! will be researching and adding on my list for santa..