Thursday, November 19, 2009
i am so excited be a guest over here at rikshaw... i so admire catherine's style, spirit and vision and i couldn't be more honored to share a bit of mine.
it seems that at this point in my life, all of my friends seem to be getting married and/or buying their first homes. my five great gifts are chosen with them in mind...*old school, custom address stamp from lettergirl... oh, that handwriting!
* maple. marshmallows. need i say more?
* leather hippo footrest
* wine club of the month club- i adore finding new wines to love... wouldn't be wonderful to come home to a few new finds each month?
* eileen fisher silk throw- H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y. the thought alone has me dreaming of a saturday curled up on the couch with a cup of tea and a good book.
and... for the little ones in my life...
* fun art. it's never too early to get kids looking at good design.
* tinytoms. do good with glitter- for every pair you buy, a pair is given to a child in need.
* crocheted mushroom pouf. adorable.
* clementine art supplies- eco-friendly and non-toxic. good. clean. fun.
thank you sarah! Sarah is the designer of the most lovely organic clothing line called Sarah Waldo, found here. We met at a trade show in NY, and i have so much respect for design sense and keeping all our babes as green as can be...check it out, they are so precious..ohh and a must see is her blog..her pup Nellie, is making me swoon!
Labels: 5 fav gifts